the brain wants to know if there is anything more violent and loving than the heart, the purpose in life (sarcastic ?) is to babysit and immerse into this eternal undying, living and dying relationship, there it lies.
“you gotta do what you gotta do to make your heartbeat…and others, but shhhhhhh”
It is imperious to reblog and spread the word on these intolerable facts happening every day in the world.
THIS is why I did www.projectnewera.com. Thank you for this!
“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” - Unknown
1. Define your pain.
2. Express that pain.
3. Try to stay in the present.
4. Stop telling the story.
5. Forgive yourself.
6. Stop playing the blame/victim game.
7. Don’t let the pain become your identity.
8. Reconnect with who you were before the pain.
9. Focus on things that bring you joy in the moment.
10. Share that joy with other people.